Our company is based on the belief that our customers’ needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from referrals from State contracts & Community Partners.
As your placement guide, we would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
H-O-P-E-S Senior Referral Placement Agency goal is to offer a win-win arrangement for our clients with focus on the following: improve well being, promote and help sustain independence, facilitate participation in the life and affairs of the community, and to enhance the experience of maintaining ones status within the community as well as assist other with transitioning back into the community for less with successful outcomes for each elder.
H-O-P-E-S Senior Referral Placement Agency mission is to provide excellent care and compassion to a wide range of clients. Enabling them to remain in the comfort of their own homes or to re-enter the comfort of a less restrictive living environment.
H-O-P-E-S Senior Referral Placement Agency greatest objective is to promote an increased sense of well being, as our clients transition back into the community. Or as they continue to live at home with dignity, independence and respect. Our staff is committed to providing quality assistance and compassionate support at all times.
We tailor our services to meet their specific needs and offer a broad selection of services and scheduling options. As a senior referral placement agency, we take pride in offering HOPE to all.
A team centered approach to success is always best…
Helping Older People Everyday Services
Greetings from H-O-P-E-S Senior Referral Placement Agency in Tacoma
We are able to assist you with options & specialists in:
- Independent Living, Elder Placement in Adult Family home, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing Facility, Dementia Unit,
- Information concerning options to help keep you at home safe & longer. (Independent living)
- Care Management Services
We will collect your information that will help us best match you with options. By completing this intake, it will simplify the process of finding facilities that will meet your needs.
- We will set up an appointment to meet both you and your loved one or decision maker with one of our elder care specialists.
- Based on our screening process we will actually provide hands on time during the tour to both act as your advocate and to answer questions you may have. We also can protect your private contact information from unwanted solicitation from potential facilities by allowing our Elder Care Specialist to be the liaison.
- Our goal is to empower you with our guidance and education so that you make the best decision for yourself, family member or client.
- We will guide in the discharge process to assure that resources are properly connected including insurance compensated items.
FREE SENIOR RESOURCE
Contact us at: